The Omnitek Flex™ is a turnkey silicon chip solution that offers advanced warping and edge blending of video images. It is available in two forms, Flex™ 2K and allows rectilinear and arbitrary image warps to be applied to a video stream of 2K images (up to 2048 x 1080 at 60 frames per second) or Flex™ 4K supporting images up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 frames per second. These Flex™ warp solutions are ideal for projector image correction, camera lens correction and VR/AR applications.
The comprehensive specifications and functions of Flex™ allows it to be used , this used in any application that requires image geometry correction such as projectors, video-walls, cameras and virtual reality headsets.
Flex™ can be controlled via SPI, 12C and TCP / IP ports to allow both low-level warp instructions (such as keystone correction, rotation, pin cushion and barrel correction) and high-level commands (such as forward and inverse grid transformations).
Omnitek's silicon device solutions reduce manufacturer development costs and time to market. Hard IP such as ARM processor, GPU, etc. means that fewer additional chips are required to produce products and therefore reducing the overall unit cost as well as simplifying PCB design and layout.
- Very low output latency
- Highly efficient external memory interface.
- RGB 4:4:4 processing for highest image quality.
- Support for image sizes up to 2048 x 1080 at frame rates up to 60 fps
- Low Pass Filter coefficient sets available for highest filter quality
- Per-pixel low pass filtering
- DLP and LED Projectors
- 2D and 3D Image Projection
- Projection on to non-flat / distorted surfaces
- Overlay of interactive graphical and web content
- Multiple input format support, via multiple input Cores
- Multi-projector implementations that require image blending